The important thing to remember is that it is the journey that counts, not the destination..

"Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever."-Lucas Eugene Scott [One Tree Hill, Season Three]

My posts will be about life, influenced by all the moments and memories that inspire, challenge and touch me..

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thought of the day 21/03/13



This is a new idea that I have had. I used to post a quote a day onto my facebook feed and found my friends really enjoyed it. I would often get facebook messages about them. I have decided to add this element to Kooklah, and upload a quote a day.

21.03.13 Here is a quote that sums up what I am thinking and feeling right now...

I love this quote. It is so true. You have one shot, one chance at life. Do not waste it by getting caught up in all the negatives, all the set backs and bad times. Instead use these moments to light your fire - you know the one that spurs you on and motivates you to change, experience, explore and take risks.

No one knows exactly how their life will pan out. When I read this quote it makes me feel like anything is possible, that I can achieve anything. You know what? I CAN. If I really want to do something, I can make it happen - you can too.

Don't let fears hold you back from what could be some of the most amazing and important aspects of your life. Make sure you grab life in both hands and create your own adventure, push your boundaries and make yourself leap out of your comfort zones.

I can tell you one thing. It will be worth it. Right now, I feel like the world if mine for the taking and I plan on jumping in and making the most of it.

Kooklah Xx

Check out our sister blog - For the Style Seeking Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment