The important thing to remember is that it is the journey that counts, not the destination..

"Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever."-Lucas Eugene Scott [One Tree Hill, Season Three]

My posts will be about life, influenced by all the moments and memories that inspire, challenge and touch me..

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thought of the Day 26/03/13

26/03/13

This was sent to me by a friend last year, at a time when I really needed to read this. It was also really lovely to know that someone believed in me and was there for me. Today I am putting this up as a sign of hope, faith and love for someone I am worried about. Who I carry close in my heart, always.

I was given this life, this path, this journey because I AM strong enough for it. In life you stumble and fall, but what counts is that you get back up, keep fighting and keep moving.

Kooklah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment