The important thing to remember is that it is the journey that counts, not the destination..

"Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever."-Lucas Eugene Scott [One Tree Hill, Season Three]

My posts will be about life, influenced by all the moments and memories that inspire, challenge and touch me..

Thursday, June 28, 2012

happy days

Some days I wake up and I have this amazing, warm feeling. The sun seems brighter, the sky is blue-r and everything seems to have a wonderful magic or music to it

This is how I woke up this morning. Bliss. The fact that I am with one of my best friends just adds to it. So far it has been a morning of giant coffee cups, laughing, amenities with music constantly playing,  doritos, salsa and the best guacamole I have ever had, the O.C, lunch plans and an old friend coming to visit us tonight!

Hope everyone finds some magic today,
Kooklah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment