The important thing to remember is that it is the journey that counts, not the destination..

"Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever."-Lucas Eugene Scott [One Tree Hill, Season Three]

My posts will be about life, influenced by all the moments and memories that inspire, challenge and touch me..

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Current Inspiration to Save Money

My friend Maja asked me at a cafe one day last month if I had a holiday booked for this year, I hadn't but had already thought about taking two weeks off and travelling somewhere - have never been overseas but have ALWAYS wanted to!

 
 






 The main places I have wanted to go are Greece, America (New York-most importantly, San Fransisco, Seattle, Los Angeles, Miami), Italy (I would love to  spend a month in this country and explore everything it has to offer), France, England, Ireland, Scotland, Mexico, Costa Rica, Fiji, Spain, Abu Dahbi, Belgium and Germany.

I cannot wait to pack my bags and wander around New York-
a city I have held an interest in since I was 10 (so nearly 13 years)



 The new york skyline- I have a photograph of it hanging in my room- time square and central park

                                                          
We have so many ideas, especially sights to see but also alot of random and exciting/silly/fun ideas. Carriage rides, going to a baseball game-beer and a hotdog; followed by a sports bar, going and trying on Manolo Blahniks, having breakfast at Tiffanys, eating those large pizza slices, going to Magnolia Bakery for cupcakes, going out dressed up like the girls in Sex and the City or Gossip Girl and drinking cocktails and meeting cute boys. The empire state building, Trump Tower, Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn, go to Time Square, go to the 1800s Carousel in the park, go to Broadway



I cannot wait to fly off and start this adventure, so my main aim is to have more money then I will need saved by the time we have to pack up and go....
"..I'm leaving, on a jet plane.."

K, Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment