The important thing to remember is that it is the journey that counts, not the destination..

"Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever."-Lucas Eugene Scott [One Tree Hill, Season Three]

My posts will be about life, influenced by all the moments and memories that inspire, challenge and touch me..

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Fever

Here comes the bride....

Those who know me well - or are linked to my Facebook, Pinterest or blog - are aware of how much I love weddings. I really do. I am interested in all the obvious details; the who, where, when and in what. But what really catches my interest is the 'smaller' details, the look on the groom's face as he sees the bride for the first time, the song they dance to, the little decorations placed at the reception.

I have been to alot of weddings, and have been involved in the bridal party in many of them. I am always excited to hear about someone's engagement or upcoming wedding, offering a helping hand when/if needed.

It is due to this that I have thought for a long time that I would like to work as a wedding consultant/planner/stylist. Assisting my best friend, Adina, to plan her wedding for this year has only further reinforced this thought...

and so, I have decided to post more wedding related posts not only on this blog but also in For the Style Seeking Girl, I have created a pinterest board on weddings- Kooklah Style Weddings and have just this week enrolled in a wedding planning course which will be a great step in becoming a certified wedding planner and possibly creating a business.

Very excited!

Kooklah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment