The important thing to remember is that it is the journey that counts, not the destination..

"Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever."-Lucas Eugene Scott [One Tree Hill, Season Three]

My posts will be about life, influenced by all the moments and memories that inspire, challenge and touch me..

Monday, July 2, 2012

Inspire Me Monday

Hi lovely readers! I love sharing this post of all the things inspiring me at the start of a week.
Sometimes you need something to make Monday not so blue.
Here are five things that have grabbed my interest and are sparking the start of my week....

WANDERLUST- let's go on a journey...
People have always told me that once you go overseas, the travel bug gets you. I already have it... All I can think of are ways to get out of here and go explore another land. And so it is....




Only as old as you feel...
I love this picture below, the two elderly people going about their day, their spirits inside are young, dancing, joyful. Though we get older with time passing on, we can still have a free, fun seeking spirit.




Sparkle* up the Ordinary...
I love some sparkle, and especially if you can add it to a piece from everyday life.




Team Tartan
Ever since I was a little girl with my tartan dress I have loved the pattern. These days I have a much beloved vintage jacket that is tartan and would love to master these nails one day....




A Blast from the Past
Lately I have started to re-watch Veronica Mars, I used to love it when I was a teenager and it first aired. Her quick wit and super sleuthing powers, all mastered whilst in school. Plus the main character's own mystery which drives most waking hours had me hooked.



What is inspiring your week? Kooklah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment